Search This Blog

Saturday, September 19, 2015

I've been MIA for awhile.  A long while, actually!  Sorry about that!!  Life has gotten a bit crazy lately....in a very amazing and productive way.  I have finally started chasing my dreams.  No more wishing and planning.  I am DOING!!  What am I doing, you ask...EVERYTHING I want and more!!
I've started school again at Arizona State University.  I am working towards my Bachelor's of Health Science in Healthy Lifestyles Coaching.  What does that mean exactly??  It means I'm getting a health degree that will help share my love of health and fitness.  I've turned my passion into coaching.  Awesome, right?


With my new degree, I've also become a Beachbody coach.  I know, I know.  Don't roll your eyes at me.  I know there are millions of us out there, but none of them are ME!  I'm amazing!  Haha, but seriously!  I am combining my degree, with a future coaching business, with the amazing Beachbody team.  Instead of waiting for a degree or starting a holistic coaching business, I get to help people RIGHT NOW!!  If you want to get healthy, get in shape, lose weight, gain muscles or whatever your health and fitness goals, I can help you do that!  My passion, my knowledge, and their programs....match made in heaven!


What else am I doing?  Well, I've recently upped my fitness game.  I head to the gym almost daily!  I've got dreams!!  People always say I have the physique of a bodybuilder, maybe it's time I show them what I can do?  Ok, I'm not getting that insane, but I definitely want to gain some strength!  I'm always working on my cardiovascular health.  My handsome boyfriend and I are planning some amazing backpacking trips, with a goal to do the Pacific Crest Trail in a few years.  A man who enjoys the same hobbies, supports my goals, AND is good looking...am I lucky or what?!?!?


I'm still enjoying my vegan cooking and crafting, just haven't had much time to experiment lately.  But I promise to get some new recipes and workouts posted soon.  I have some time off school for the holidays and I plan on keeping busy!


If you are interested in learning more about the FREE clean eating and fitness challenges I host, drop me a line here....http://goo.gl/forms/HlmXfTMZkJ  You can also follow me on Facebook here....https://www.facebook.com/beccasl5369 .  I am always posting health and fitness tips, motivation, recipes, and workouts.  Love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment